These days are run alternately by our core teachers Bill Rumble and Linda Gwillim.
The next course date is:
- Saturday 9th September 2017 - Bill Rumble
These days are a great opportunity to find out more and to get a 'taster' of the teaching at our School.
The course will cover basic homeopathic philosophy and first aid treatment of common ailments.
Some of the topics included during this one-day introductory course are:
- A brief history of homeopathy.
- What is homeopathy?
- Philosophy, including:
- susceptibility, Vital force, symptoms, minimum dose, potency , Law of Cure, acute and chronic disease, provings.
- First Aid Remedies, including
- Arnica, Aconite, Hypericum, Calendula, Ledum, Urtica, Chamomilla.
(These topics may vary according to the requirements of the group.)
Cost for the day is £40 which includes refreshments but not lunch. (There are a number of cafes in direct vicinity of the School, or participants can bring a packed lunch if preferred.)
Further details from Petra Wood on 01267 237520 or complete the booking form below:
and post with £20 DEPOSIT (non refundable) to:
1 Springfield Cottages